Health and Aged Care Staff & Industry Training in Perth
Registered Training Organisation no 51585
Bestwest Care is a Western Australian owned and operated organisation, which specialises in the provision of Qualified Staff to WA’s Aged Care Facilities; Community Respite, Disability Support, and health services. We provide temporary staffing solutions throughout WA. We also provide industry specific Training Services.
Margaret Mazzucchelli, a Registered Nurse with extensive management and leadership experience in the Aged Care and Public Health systems, founded Bestwest Care in 2005. The organisation has since grown to become one of Perth’s leading Aged Care Staffing Agencies and Registered Training Organisations.
Health and Aged Care Staff
Bestwest Care employs Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Personal Care Workers, Therapy Assistants, and Domestic Staff for placement within Aged Care and Health facilities, and community services in Perth and throughout Western Australia.
All of our care workers hold a minimum of Certificate III in an appropriate discipline; have a minimum of 6 months’ full-time appropriate experience, and have a current National Police Certificate. Prior to placement, every staff member must undergo an induction process, which includes: Policies and Procedures, Etiquette, Manual Handling Procedures, Infection Control, Workplace Safety and Health (WSH), and Food Safety training.
Bestwest Care is a Registered Training Organisation. We offer a range of Aged & Health Care Training Courses in Perth each year in accordance with industry standards.
All of our trainers are experienced in the Health and Aged Care industry and hold current Certificate IV Trainer and Assessment qualifications. Registered and Enrolled Nurses provide expertise on clinical issues when required.
Current training courses include:
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 – Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
- HLTHPS006 – Assist Clients with Medications
- HLTAHA013 – Provide Support in Dysphagia Management
- Skill Sets to meet specific requirements are available
- Other training as requested by organisations or groups
Bestwest Care endeavours to provide a professional service to all our clients, and practices a continuous improvement philosophy.
We aim to support the community by:
- Providing highly skilled, competent, and professional staff to health, aged care, and disability services and clients;
- Providing excellent training that meets current industry needs.
Bestwest Care – Director