CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
This qualification reflects the role of workers participating in the design, implementation and evaluation of leisure, health activities and programs for clients in one or more sectors. They may work in aged care or disability services, in residential facilities, community agencies and day centres. They will usually work under professional supervision within defined guidelines.
- Attend an enrolment meeting with a member of our training staff
- Hold a current national police certificate (if requiring work placement)
- Be reasonably fit and physically capable of performing the role
- Meet the foundation skills (literacy and numeracy levels) necessary to perform in the role
- Be eligible to participate in training in Australia
- Have a Unique student identifier – we can assist you with this process
- CHCCOM002 – Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCLAH001 – Work effectively in the leisure and health industries
- CHCLAH002 –Contribute to leisure and health programming
- CHCLAH003 – Participate in the planning, implementation and monitoring of individual leisure and health programs
- CHCLAH004 – Participate in planning leisure and health programs for clients with complex needs
- CHCLAH005 – Incorporate lifespan development and sociological concepts into leisure and health programming
- CHCPRP003 – Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- HLTAAP002 – Confirm physical health status
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- CHCAGE005 – Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS008 – Develop strategies to address unmet needs
- CHCCCS020 – Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- CHCADV001 – Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCDIS003 – Support community participation and social inclusion
- CHCDIS007 – Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
Bestwest Care aims to provide value for money for all our students. Our fees are all inclusive and there are no additional or hidden charges.
Costs will be discussed with you on enquiry and/or enrolment.
Course Intake Dates
Our Certificate IV courses are scheduled to suit your availability. Call or email us to book a time.