Bestwest Care is a premier aged care employment agency and registered training organisation based in Kwinana, Perth. We provide qualified staff to WA’s aged care facilities; community respite programmes, disability support initiatives and general health services. For a variety of aged care jobs and courses, contact us today.
Comprehensive training courses
We are considered one of the most respected health and aged care training facilities in Perth. We take great pride in our training courses, which are delivered in accordance with the highest industry standards.
Current training courses include:
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 – Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
- HLTHPS006 – Assist Clients with Medications
- HLTAHA013 – Provide Support in Dysphagia Management
For comprehensive aged care courses in Perth, contact Bestwest Care. Based in Kwinana, the courses are delivered to the highest standards.
Mon - Fri: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sun/Public Holidays: Closed