CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
Enhancing life through empowerment
If you like working with people off all ages and want to help people live their lives to the fullest, irrespective of their abilities, then a career as a disability support worker may be just for you. We offer the certificate iv in disability qualification, that will help you empower people with disabilities to achieve greater levels of independence. Contact us today for more information.
With exceptional disability training, you’ll develop knowledge and practical skills in:
- Basic care
- Behavioural support and crisis prevention
- Disability support services
- Human growth & development
- Interpersonal, professional and employability
- Person-centred planning
- Quality of life enhancements
CHC43115 course structure
The CHC43115 course (previously known by the code CHC40312) is completed through a combination of training sessions, home study and practical workplace experience. The course is completed flexibly with regular presentations for all units within our training rooms and some work being completed at home. This flexible approach ensures that our learners are able to get assistance and clarification on any area of work.
- Attend an enrolment meeting with a member of our training staff
- Hold a current national police certificate (if you require work placement). A ‘working with children’ check may be required by some workplaces
- Be reasonably fit and physically capable of performing the role
- Meet the foundation skills (literacy and numeracy levels) necessary to perform in the role
- Be eligible to participate in training in Australia.
- CHCCCS015 – Provide individualised support
- CHCDIS002 – Follow established person-centred behaviour supports
- CHCDIS005 – Develop and provide person-centred service responses
- CHCDIS007 – Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCDIS008 – Facilitate community participation and social inclusion
- CHCDIS009 – Facilitate ongoing skills development using a person-centred approach
- CHCDIS010 – Provide person-centred services to people with disability with complex needs
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 – Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTAAP001 – Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client work
- CHCADV001 – Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- HLTAAP002 – Confirm physical health status
- HLTHPS006 – Assist clients with medication
If you have completed a particular unit, you can claim a credit for that unit.
Recognition of Prior learning is available and the process of applying for this will be explained during enrolment.
Bestwest Care aims to provide value for money for all our students. Our fees are all inclusive and there are no additional or hidden charges. Costs will be discussed with you on enquiry and/or enrolment.
You’ll have plenty of career prospects once you obtain your certificate 4 in disability. In addition to providing training, we also help you with skills to succeed in gaining employment. Get ready to make a difference.
Contact us today to advance your career.